Monday, June 20, 2005

Texas Fold'em

First post on a new site is always giving a bit of a trembling feeling when the keys are being hit. This is no exception.

The ambitions for the site are to pass on information about pokersites, give recommendations on where to play, offer information on good bonusses and perhaps give my advice on how to play (or maybe how NOT to play).

I will not present myself as being a Poker God. On the contrary! I started out in the fall of 2004 and have since then played an obscene amount of hours, both online and offline. I even had to teach my girlfriend to play to spend some time with her ;o) ... what a bummer to see her take my money in the beginning!!

1 Comments:

Blogger uglycow said...

you must have been drinking eddbrinick75975806!!!

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home