Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Mission Possible

$169 .04 is the numbers in my account.

I actually started out about a week ago with $50 and over the weekend I topped at $402 ... Then where is the money, you might ask? I simply lost my concentration, tried to play two talbes at a time, thought I juuuuust wanted to increase my BR with another 100 bucks in a few seconds and
lost 250 in 20 minutes .... stupid me!!

Now I have a target: $1000

This should be accomplished by playing 0.5/1 No Limit Holdem poker at Ladbrokes. You probably already argues that I should start with a bigger BR before entering a game at this level. Well, you are right ... But I am willing to take a chance.

Freerolls and smaller <$15 buy-in MTT's and a SNG once in a while ... but mainly just for the fun.

May the cards be with me ;o)

PS: I even considered going back to my Limit Poker and try my luck there, but my math skills and concentration span prohobits me from this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home